ALWAYS GOOD ON YOUR FEET
In shoe technology, Ergonomic Care in Munich is a reliable and competent contact partner for you. We take the time to get a competent and precise medical history and consultation in order to manufacture your orthopaedic shoes with reliable techniques and the most modern technologies and materials.
What we offer:
- Therapeutic shoes
- Bespoke shoes, street shoes, sports shoes, house shoes, safety shoes
- Shoe finishings
- Diabetic foot and shoe care
- Foot centre
- Exercise and sports centre
SHOE TECHNOLOGY MUNICH
CUSTOM ORTHOPAEDIC SHOES
At last, individually manufactured custom shoes no longer look any different to high quality main collection shoes. But your foot will really feel the difference: it will be comfortable and it won’t suffer as a result of being in a shoe that doesn’t fit right.
Our shoe technology experts consider various factors when manufacturing custom shoes. The human foot is longer in the flexing phase and wider when bearing weight. So not every shoe ‘off the shelf’ is created for your feet: orthopaedic problems can worsen due to a poorly fitted shoe.
When manufacturing an orthopaedic shoe in accordance with the state of shoe technology, our employees calculate the ideal relationship between the shoe tree and the ball point. Lots of happy customers report that their foot problems are gone with new custom shoes from Ergonomic Care.
ERGONOMIC CARE INSOLES
FOOT AIDS FOR ANY AGE
As well as orthopaedic shoes, we offer functional foot aids, which we make for you in accordance with a load diagram or body shape model. These aids
- correct foot deformities,
- prevent abnormalities,
- work against functional shape deviations of the foot or
- prevent corrective recurrences.
Foot aids unburden the area of the whole sole of the foot. For an optimal solution, we offer three shoe technology systems:
- Corrective insoles: These are largely suitable for children as their feet are still malleable. Changes to body weight distribution are, however, possible at all ages.
- Copy insoles: These unburden the foot with a copy of the sole shape and ensure that the pressure is distributed evenly. This treatment is primarily suitable for adults.
- Embedding insoles: These support heavily burdened feet and, depending on the material, ensure that they are softly padded. Older people in particular use embedding insoles.
Please contact us for further information. We will also be happy to help you without an appointment at any time.